Synthesis Textured Base
Synthesis textures are uniquely designed multi-level, cut-loop base grades that allow for another pattern to be applied to the carpet. The result is a unique layering effect that brings tremendous depth and richness to the carpet designs. Choose from four running line or eight custom base textures and combine with a pattern from the vast Durkan library. Designers now have the option to select more than one design—one with pattern and one with texture to create a pattern suited after them. Synthesis textured base-grade patterns are made of Nylon 6,6.
MINIMUM REQUIRED - CONTACT YOUR REP FOR MORE INFO
Altostratus - Corridors Only
A PERFECT ALTERNATIVE
Synthesis is the perfect alternative to expensive woven imports, yet the design options and aesthetics of Synthesis are beyond comparison. It’s made in the U.S., so it has shorter lead times and lower shipping charges, providing even more cost savings. When it comes to aesthetics, design, and cost there are many reasons why Synthesis is the perfect choice.
- Texture base layered with pattern image overprint yields incomparable depth and richness to the carpet.
- Multi-level cut and loop provide a true texture.
- Synthesis has more stability and produces greater pattern straightness over axminster.
- Base patterns are randomized so no side match.
- Excellent soil and stain resistance properties unmatched by axminster.
- No peeling or shedding like most axminster 80/20 constructions.
More Design Options
- Designers can now combine a design pattern with a texture pattern.
- Up to 12 colors in a palette standard
- Durkan offers the most extensive pattern selection - or go custom with your own design.
- Multiple Synthesis base grade patterns and constructions available.
- Sustainable backing options available for green projects.
- Lower cost per square yard.
- Made in the U.S., so lower freight charges and less time.
- 15 Year Wear Warranty included.
- Synthesis with Durathane I/II attached is more cost effective than double-stick over a Tredmor pad
- Samples are guaranteed available in 2-3 days, not 6 or 7.
- Shorter lead times of 4-8 weeks vs. 16-18 weeks for imports.
- Durkan's Patternworks service boasts the largest department of planning & estimating professionals, with the best lead time in the industry of 5-6 days.
- Durkan Certified Installers provide expert installation of Synthesis.