You want to be discovered? Show us what you got and tell us how you got there through your eyes. Have some questions? Look below for more info.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I get an extension on the deadline?
- No. Entries must be received by the deadline.
- Will you confirm receipt of my package(s)?
- The best way for you to track your package(s) is to contact your carrier. We are unable to acknowledge receipt of your package(s) until your submission has been processed. At that time you will receive an e-mail confirming that your package(s) has/have been received. This process can take up to two weeks.
- Will my entries be returned?
- Because of the number of entries we receive, it is not possible for us to return any of them.
- I have already sent in my submission, can I still make a change?
- No. Due to the hardcopy format you should make certain your designs are finalized before sending in. They cannot be returned for changes.
- Do you accept work on disk?
- Yes, entries are required as digital files on disk and a hard copy print out is also required. Submit digital images in JPG TIF or PDF format.
- When will we know if our entry was chosen?
- Winners will be contacted confidentially no later than early April 2015. Official announcement of winners will be at HD Expo on May 13, 2015. Because of the number of entries we receive, we can only notify people whose work is accepted.
- Do the patterns have to relate or coordinate to each other?
- This is up to your discretion and you are free to design how you think the two patterns work best. Most often in this type of application there is a tie between the designs. This could be with color, or technique, or design element etc.
Download the Call for Entries Form
Deadline Friday, April 7th, 2017.